Defining Relationships Friendship & Dating

Proactol

Sunday, May 27, 2007

How To Use Creative Visualization to Manifest Your Ideal Mate

Using the Creative Visualization process to manifest your ideal mate, it's important that you envision your ideal partner, and empower yourself and your vision.

Once you've created (or regained) a sense of positive self-esteem, move towards experiencing the feeling of joy and love. Reach for thoughts such as "I am grateful," "I am in love," "I am loving, "I am joyous." Then, be willing to never have it happen.

What???!!!! Yes, it's true, you have to be willing to never have it happen. You have to be willing to trust in the Divine Order of life and let it all be okay, no matter what. You have to practice detaching yourself from this vision, in order for the vision to have a chance to manifest.
One exercise (a detachment visualization) that I find particularly easy and effective is to visualize my goal. Then when I feel a sense of joy that it is coming to me and I can confidently expect it, I surround the vision in a pink bubble and allow it to float away. I imagine it floating loftily away in the wind, getting smaller and smaller, floating into the clouds and finally disappearing.

I wave lovingly (not longingly) to it, speaking confidently, "I surrender to this or something better coming into my life in perfect timing, and I let it go now. I accept that all things are perfect, exactly as they are and I am at peace. I am at peace with the Divine Order of life and I detach from this vision, knowing that what is meant to be, will be, now. I am at peace, and I let it go."

Now for the secret key of Creative Visualization - Manifest at the speed of light with the Manifesting Mambo!

You want to FEEL the emotion of love, not just say it. So dance around, hop on one foot, flap your arms, jump around, or whatever it takes to get yourself excited and feeling powerfully passionate about your vision. Fake the feeling, until the feeling becomes real to you.

One client of mine danced her way to the altar -- the manifesting mambo has the power to create with the speed of light, all of your dreams.

So let me outline how to visualize successfully:
A) Clarify what you want
B) Envision your desired outcome
C) Monitor your emotions, and adjust your thoughts
D) Detach from your desire
E) Do the manifesting mambo
f you are not willing to take these steps, then you need to know that somewhere down inside you don't really want what you say you do. There must be some pay-off to not having your desire.
posted by Auxin at 10:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home